Because she is an everlasting pest, Pebberz needed to go to the vet again, because we ran out of Prozac.
Pebbz WAILED the whole way to the vet. I walked halfway, then caught the bus.
I do not like being on the bus with a wailing cat.
Some people laughed.
Some people gave me really strange looks because I had noises emanating from my person and they didn't realize I had a cat on my back.
Some people seemed annoyed.
Some people felt bad for the cat.
No one felt bad for me, which is really wrong because the cat cost me $225.
Pebbz WAILED the whole way to the vet. I walked halfway, then caught the bus.
I do not like being on the bus with a wailing cat.
Some people laughed.
Some people gave me really strange looks because I had noises emanating from my person and they didn't realize I had a cat on my back.
Some people seemed annoyed.
Some people felt bad for the cat.
No one felt bad for me, which is really wrong because the cat cost me $225.
Sad day for you and Pebbles. I had a cat once that cried every inch of the way when I had to take her to the vet. This was before there were cat carriers etc. I had to pull her out from under the front seat wailing all the time like I was killing her.
ReplyDelete