Volunteers have lots of work to do...taking the little kids to the bathroom, check in, check out, getting the little kids upstairs and downstairs, helping with anything- costumes, etc.
But I took pictures from the wings.
I took a LOT of pictures and I will give the links out to everyone.
Daya is in pain, but she is showered and in bed.
I am completely zonked.
I'll deal with uploading photos over the next few days but in the meantime here is a video of team rehearsal from early morning before the first recital. They aren't in costume for this number- most of them are in dress for the opening act, which this song was not.
Daya is the one who does a flip across stage.
Such energetic music. They looked like they were having fun.
ReplyDeleteI am glad she had fun, I do hope Daya feels better soon... get some rest Jessica... xox
ReplyDelete