A father is bringing his 4 year old daughter upstairs.
A pizza delivery man steps on with some nice fresh pies.
**********
Girl: I want some pizza!
Father: no you don't.
Girl: Yes I do!
Father: What does pizza have on it?
-me, thinking, CHEEZE!-
Girl: ummm.....sauce?
Father: No.......
-me, thinking, meat?- oh, maybe they are veg but a plain pie is the best thing ever-
Girl: ummmmmmm......
Father: GLUTEN.
*********
O.M.F.G.
REALLY?
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
I very seriously almost asked him if he even knew what gluten is.
(He probably buys gluten-free eggs, what a moron)
I should have.
I didn't.
I regret that.
**********
I THINK IT IS A CRIMINAL ACT TO DENY A SMALL CHILD ANYONE A GOOD SLICE BECAUSE YOU ARE AFRAID OF GLUTEN.
THE ONLY EXCEPTION HERE WOULD BE IF THE CHILD HAS AN ACTUAL DIAGNOSIS OF CELIAC DISEASE OR ALLERGY.
Bring on the Gluten

Yeah, I guess it all depends on whether they're just avoiding gluten because 'ERMAHGERG GLUTEN ARE TEH DEVIL' or because they actually have an allergy...
ReplyDeleteI think it is amazing how many people are allergic to the very things that keep us alive. It doesn't seem like this was an issue when my children were young. I wonder what has happened to our world?
ReplyDeleteI don'the deny my child food groups, she's not allergic to anything. I say enjoy a little gluten... (unless you have been diagnosed as you said)
ReplyDeleteI pray she really didnt have celiac.
ReplyDelete