Jerry's came out with some new brushes earlier this year.
They are a new line called Black Swan- good for watercolor, oils, and acrylic. I got the 15 brush set and have been using them for oils and acrylic. They are WONDERFUL. I love them. I love them so much that I might switch over to them instead of the Simply Simmons brushes I have been loving for years.
Well, maybe I will stick with both.
I don't get expensive brushes because I wear them out- especially the flats and brights. I do love a good sharp crisp bright.
Speaking of brushes..... when I went over to Da Vinci to look for the Oleogel that Lee's did not have, I got these!!
Three of those Rublevs I got for 40% off!
I love brushes. Who would've guessed??
Nice haul :-)
ReplyDeleteNothing like getting some new toys.
ReplyDeleteThey look lovely - brushes, yes, I love them too!
ReplyDelete