Having your tools ready to go all the time is definitely essential for any artist. Art needs a dedicated space. Of course, your studio is very like an amoeba; it will sprawl out and encroach on the rest of your living space. But that is ok.
Purple Amoeba
TRUE FACT:
It is not possible to have too much paint
or too much purple.
Here is some very nice purple paint- acrylic, pastel, panpastel, and oils. I have other purples in other media but I was too lazy to dig all of it out.
Carey has purple possibilities today, too.
*****
Card Today Into the Unknown (upright)
My interpretation: New paths, not knowing what is before you, uncharted territory, new adventures and experiences, going into the unknown in a positive way. Going on faith alone.
Booklet says: "Trust...and all will be revealed." New opportunities that you won't know how to deal with. Trust. New wonders and miracles. You are a path maker. You are safe, stay aware.
Someone at work told me once that I am a new-path-forger.





Yes, forge those paths and paint them in purple.
ReplyDeleteOhhh so much purple!!! I love them all. <3
ReplyDeleteI need more purple - NEED!!!
ReplyDelete