This is a very powerful time to birth our own light, change our course, and take back our energy from the places we have relinquished it.
My new card (and I didn't even have to pull it- I was told outright) - is The Star.
The Star
The Star follows The Tower. This makes very good sense.
*****
Anyhow, on Conscious Election- we make choices with our thoughts and energy. This runs very deep, and I have now learned it on a whole new level. Though I have some work to do, I am grateful for my lessons. I am ready to move forward.
Have a beautiful Solstice.

Are you Wiccan, or have you studied the Wiccan ideas? My Mom and I went into a store one time and were truely intrigued by this. They told my mom she was a Crone (a wise, older woman), but my mom was familiar with the earths seasons, tides, moons. She was in a natural way, a Wiccan woman. It was an eye opening experience for her, and me too.
ReplyDeleteSadly, no deck, just a one-off from a digital artist. The image is now gone, but you can see it and the artist's description via the web archive here.
ReplyDelete