I actually made an appointment last month to put my cat down, and I couldn't go through with it. She's been pretty good lately, although that could be because she does not have access to the laundry anymore.
A few weeks ago she peed on a bag of onions. Last night she peed on a bag of apples.
That's BEYOND NASTY.
So I called the vet again, and we are putting her on Prozac, and it's only going to cost me $6 a month! I hope it works to calm whatever crazy anxiety she has.
I am really hoping this works for you and your kitty...good vibes.
ReplyDeleteMaybe it is anxieties that is causing her bad behaviour.
ReplyDeleteIf it works it will be well worth the cost. I have heard of cat medications costing as much as $100 a month.
Good luck...I sure hope it will work!
ReplyDeleteAs I said before. I had a cat with issues very similar before and it went to live in the country. Don't let the cat terrorize you. Do you have a humane societ that would take her if you give them a donation of the same $$ that you would give the vet for putting her down? A better option if it is available.
ReplyDeleteFingers and toes and paws and claws crossed that the Prozac does the trick.
ReplyDelete