Three hours, magenta, yellow, cyan, black, white. The reference is from a pic I took in Brooklyn last June.
8x10 oil on linen panel
Here are the paints. They were on sale at Jerry's Artarama. They are really cool and fun to work with. I want to try them with optical mixing in glazes.
This rose has depth. It make one wnat to sink your nose into it to get the smell. I have never heard of these paints. I am glad you like them. It is fun to explore your options.
Jessica, this is one of your best roses...you are growing !!!
ReplyDeleteThis rose has depth. It make one wnat to sink your nose into it to get the smell. I have never heard of these paints. I am glad you like them. It is fun to explore your options.
ReplyDeleteI saw they blue paint and wondered where you used it...but I see it in there!!! You are teaching me to look deeper!
ReplyDelete