You need to do more of these , Beautiful work girl , and send one my way , pleaseeeee !!!
Tea sounds good right now. I would love a cup. This is a good painting. I like seeing the ornamentation on the pot and cup. I think that is difficult to achieve on a one color object. Good job.
Beautiful painting on this!!
Oh, wow...this is awesome! So perfect. Makes me want some hot tea right now, served in this pot, of course!!! :)
love it
Thanks for stopping by!
You need to do more of these , Beautiful work girl , and send one my way , pleaseeeee !!!
ReplyDeleteTea sounds good right now. I would love a cup. This is a good painting. I like seeing the ornamentation on the pot and cup. I think that is difficult to achieve on a one color object. Good job.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful painting on this!!
ReplyDeleteOh, wow...this is awesome! So perfect. Makes me want some hot tea right now, served in this pot, of course!!! :)
ReplyDeletelove it
ReplyDelete