Today was my official start of Soul Coaching. This is my third year going through the program and it really is wonderful. Like last year, I will keep my joy journal online this time around.
My joy for today is unexpected gifts. Today was the first day back at work after the holidays. It is well-known in the office that i love my tea, and I am always sharing tea with those who sit around me. My co-worker went to Disney World over the break. He went into a tea shop and saw a box of green tea with different flavorings. He said he thought of me and got me a box! Wasn't that nice?

Since one of your intentions was to drink more tea I would say that you are well on your way to achieving that goal.
ReplyDeleteI am also planning to follow with this, I did last year and found it to be uplifting. Am wishing you the best.
ReplyDeleteWishing you lots of joy every day this month and throughout the year!
ReplyDeleteHow nice! I love to have all kinds of different flavors to choose from. My latest is a Black Cherry one!
ReplyDelete