how fun! nice painting, but i hate to say this rat kinda creeps me out!!! i do like hairless dogs though! :)
Yes, you definitely captured the ratness of this animal.
Jessica, this is a nice painting that I imagine you had a lot of fun doing....Merry Christmas to you!:)
Merry Xmas Jess I love this, hes so sweet and lots of wrinkles too ..have a great day with your mate there Jess , Bless you oily girl ...
Thanks for stopping by!
how fun! nice painting, but i hate to say this rat kinda creeps me out!!! i do like hairless dogs though! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, you definitely captured the ratness of this animal.
ReplyDeleteJessica, this is a nice painting that I imagine you had a lot of fun doing....Merry Christmas to you!:)
ReplyDeleteMerry Xmas Jess I love this, hes so sweet and lots of wrinkles too ..have a great day with your mate there Jess , Bless you oily girl ...
ReplyDelete