It starts already... this time my teeth! I'm nuts about my teeth, never had a cavity in my life, although I have had quite a lot of orthodontic work. Perhaps my great teeth make up for my wonky eyes....
Anyhow, I recently got a supercute lipstick case at the Silk Road show at the museum of natural history. It has a little mirror inside. Imagine my absolute horror when I used it and noticed my bottom teeth were turning brown! Seriously, I felt sick, but wondered what could be the cause since there has not been any indication of problems.
I did a quick google search on "brown stain near gumline" which a list of websites all related to problems people have been having for YEARS with Crest Pro-Health mouthwash. Which I started using just over a month ago. My staining issue was described in detail by many others, along with other, more serious sounding problems. I booked an appointment with the dentist today.
Thankfully, my teeth are (still) absolutely fine and the hygienist was able to remove all of the staining! I am so relieved.
Wow...isn't this something??? Glad it is all resolved and no more of that toothpaste. I remember my friend tried the Pro Health and something made her stop it also...can't remember what it was though...I will have to ask her tomorrow!
ReplyDelete