This is the very last grisaille underpainting I will do for a long time.
Poor Twilight has been sitting unfinished on my easel for months. I'll let her dry then start the color glazing.
This sounds like an interesting process, but more labor intensive??? Beautiful so far, for sure...can't wait to see it after the glazing! Hope you guys are having a nice summer!
This sounds like an interesting process, but more labor intensive??? Beautiful so far, for sure...can't wait to see it after the glazing! Hope you guys are having a nice summer!
ReplyDeleteThis is looking gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see the colour glazes. :)
ReplyDeleteShe looks hot. Can't wait to see the glazes.
ReplyDeleteWonderful work, this will be a beauty. But, I am so happy to know you will be following you heart with your future paintings.:)
ReplyDeleteHia Jess, you made her sing, cant wait to see her in colour....well done!!
ReplyDelete