Jessica, the image looks even better here, what a grand accomplishment this is for you. I am so impressed by your talet displayed here. It will be an awesome gift!
I went over to see the work in progress. Fun to see the progression of this beautiful painting. You can kiss this rose goodbye. No one would give it back to you.
Jessica, the image looks even better here, what a grand accomplishment this is for you. I am so impressed by your talet displayed here. It will be an awesome gift!
ReplyDeleteIt's absolutely gorgeous, Jessica! They will love it for sure!
ReplyDeleteOMG Jess, this is a treasure. Beautifully executed. The receipents of this gift will be overwhelmed.
ReplyDeleteI went over to see the work in progress. Fun to see the progression of this beautiful painting. You can kiss this rose goodbye. No one would give it back to you.
ReplyDeleteW.....O.....W....Z.....E.....R.....S!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Lord, this is incredible! I am speechless!!!
ReplyDeleteYou hit the jackpot oily girl with this one!! Jess your really comming into your own, my wonderful Artist Friend....
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeletethis is absolutely incredible. was soo nice talking to you on the phone the other day. am still feeling rather blue...how are you doing?
ReplyDelete