OMG, Jessica...this is so amazing!!! I saw an anatomy book at the thrift store today and thought of you!!!
WOW!!! Fantastic work, Jessica!
I think this is quite good Jess. You have the hands going your way.
I just love the colors you use in the palm of the hand. They really bring it to life!
Great work on this Jess, hands are such a pain to paint but you seem to be doing really well...i just tried to log on to wc it must be down again..man that sites a pain in the ass lately....lolSandra
this clinches it for me, you are a real artist!!
Thanks for stopping by!
OMG, Jessica...this is so amazing!!! I saw an anatomy book at the thrift store today and thought of you!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! Fantastic work, Jessica!
ReplyDeleteI think this is quite good Jess. You have the hands going your way.
ReplyDeleteI just love the colors you use in the palm of the hand. They really bring it to life!
ReplyDeleteGreat work on this Jess, hands are such a pain to paint but you seem to be doing really well...i just tried to log on to wc it must be down again..man that sites a pain in the ass lately....lol
ReplyDeleteSandra
this clinches it for me, you are a real artist!!
ReplyDelete