Yes I did. I got his tail. Finally. Central Park peacocks move a LOT slower than the ones in the Bronx (and everywhere else).
It was cold.
And these pictures are especially for my sister, because she likes goats. I have only very recently learned that goats really are supercool. So I brought Vanilla Wafers especially for them. All the goats (except one) loved them.
What a handsome bird. Good shot. Goats are interesting critters. There are a lot of goats around here. Leftovers from 4-H projects. It could also be that Goat Cheese is very popular. Maybe someone is making goat cheese close to here.
Well done Stapeliad. I love your creativeness on photographt! These photos are so interesting! I especially love the Peacock and the goat photos. I even love the close up details here. Thanks for sharing:)
You do such a wonderful job with your camera! Did you get one of those beautiful feathers when you caught the peacock?
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome bird. Good shot. Goats are interesting critters. There are a lot of goats around here. Leftovers from 4-H projects. It could also be that Goat Cheese is very popular. Maybe someone is making goat cheese close to here.
ReplyDeleteI would love to have goats! AND Make goat cheese too! They are so sweet and adorable. Looked like a fun time, for sure!
ReplyDeleteWell done Stapeliad.
ReplyDeleteI love your creativeness on photographt!
These photos are so interesting!
I especially love the Peacock and the goat photos.
I even love the close up details here.
Thanks for sharing:)