Oh my god.
The FOOD was AMAZING. Oh my god the FOOD.....
The view was AMAZING. Seriously, unimaginable.
The drinks were...well... I'm not much of a drinker but every time -insert company name here- has a party I'm still drunk the next morning. I asked around and found out our party was $300 per person.
(Yes I can still walk a straight line. Barely, but I can.)
The party ended at 9. I left around 10:30.
Oh, if you are ever in NYC do yourself a favor and go to the Rainbow Room. It's worth the money, I promise you.
I'm not a person who is much impressed by glamour. I do not seek it, nor do I relish it. But tonight was COOL.
As much as I hate it, I deeply love New York City. One day I will leave it, and on that day I will rejoice. But I know this city will always be in my heart. It is a part of me. I have lived more than half my life here. In this place I have experienced the bottom and the top of life. It is true you can find anything here.
I am in a definite period of my life, a chapter, a stage of my life, which will end sooner than I can blink.
So I will enjoy it to the fullest extent while I can, because each today is only a memory.
But really, if you can get over to the Rainbow Room, do it.
If ever I get to come to NY, I will visit the Rainbow Room, if I can afford it, that is!!!
ReplyDeleteJulie
Noted. Glad you had such a delightful time!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a fab time ~ :)
ReplyDelete