I just realized writing that title what a strange word "trudge" is. Anyhow.
For the last week or so I haven't been feeling so great in general. Inside not-great. I'm tired. It happens and it will pass. I feel outside everything, doing the things I have to do in order to take care of myself and Daya. The city and peoples' meanness drains me and makes me sad, sometimes. I want to go home, to a place I vaguely remember in subtle feelings.
Yesterday I got an email from a friend of mine, who I think has been in recent contact with the X. He suddenly wants to talk to me about stuff, in his words he's "very, very curious" about how I dealt with the aftermath of the relationship, and how I "suffered needlessly". I will not talk about this with him, because I don't want to, because it's so far in the past, because I've moved on, because it's none of his business.
That last bit, the "needless suffering" is directly from the X. I feel a vague, gauzy anger thinking about it and even reading it. He thinks I suffered needlessly in my reaction because I have feelings, as if that was a spiritual deficiency.
The complex understanding and insight I have over this cannot be relayed- it's one of those kinds of knowledge that the more you know about it, the less you can speak about it. And that's fine with me.
Sorry to hear you have been feeling out of sorts. (((Hugs))) I also wish you strength and courage as far as your ex goes.
ReplyDelete