I think there was a ghost in my apartment last night. I think it followed me home from the subway. I don't know much of anything about ghosts, as I've only seen one once. But I think I had one.
On the subway coming home the car smelled bad. No suprise. Normal. But then I walked into my apartment and...well, nothing in my apartment smells like THAT. It smelled like a sweaty person who drank too much beer. And it moved around.
I talked to it, told it that if it had negative intent it had to leave. And it had to tell me what it wanted. I told it that it couldn't loiter. Unfortunately I said that last bit out loud in the hallway, facing into my apartment, on the way to pick up Daya. I didn't realize the neighbor was in the hallway.
Oops.
So, Stinky hung around all evening annoying me with its smell. Right before I went to bed I told it that it had to leave becasue I just couldn't take the smell and I'm not a medium, so please go find one.
This morning the smell was completely gone.
WOW! I've had some experience myself with ghostly visitations though mine have always been visual without smell. I'm glad your visitor was gone by morning.
ReplyDelete