topiary cats
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Elephants Upstairs
I'm a little cranky today because I was awake until midnight. Listening to the elephants upstairs. I've got some serious ceiling thunder, and its getting annoying. Called the super today and he'll talk to them. I hate complaining, because I'm sure they're lovely people, but I also dont like nights (and days!) filled with constant overhead stomping. I can literally hear every single step they take.
I've been bad at getting apartment work done the past few days. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed, but much of that might account for my morning schedule, which is thankfully only in effect until next Wednesday. It takes me an hour to get to Neashaw's house in the morning. I have been riduculously late to work, and leaving earlier, inexplicably, isn't helping.
My body aches. And I'm going to lunch tomorrow with a guy I met while getting a newspaper. I'd like to be friends but I'm not interested in anything further. I think he is. Even so it's kind of cool that someone asked me out. Whle I was looking less than presentable, no less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!