Hi everyone!
I am 3 1/2 months old. Because I am so big, people
always think that I am about 6 months old. They are
always so suprised to hear that I'm still mostly
brand-new.
People like me because I am very cute and I have lots
of hair. So they do nice things for me. A few nights
ago my mom and I were on our way home. We were
waiting for the bus, and it was very, very cold
outside. An off-duty bus driver picked us up! We
didn't stop until all the way to when we got home.
That bus driver is a very nice man.
My mom gave me her Tiger. He lives in my crib. She
says he's very special because she had him since she
was three years old. (I am not sure what three years
old is) But I like him a lot. I like his stripes.
Every night he helps me fall asleep. We have a nice
long chat with each other, then he snuggles with me.
I put pictures in to show you.
My mouth is doing funny things. I'm starting to itch
or something. My mom says it's because I am just
starting to teethe. I'm not sure what teeth are but
they don't sound good. I hope it stops soon.
I think my cat wants to be friends. One time she
sniffed my hand before she ran away really fast. That
must be a definite sign of friendship. I am convinced
we are building the foundation of a lasting
relationship.
Enjoy the pictures!
Love,
Daya (and Jessica)
I am 3 1/2 months old. Because I am so big, people
always think that I am about 6 months old. They are
always so suprised to hear that I'm still mostly
brand-new.
People like me because I am very cute and I have lots
of hair. So they do nice things for me. A few nights
ago my mom and I were on our way home. We were
waiting for the bus, and it was very, very cold
outside. An off-duty bus driver picked us up! We
didn't stop until all the way to when we got home.
That bus driver is a very nice man.
My mom gave me her Tiger. He lives in my crib. She
says he's very special because she had him since she
was three years old. (I am not sure what three years
old is) But I like him a lot. I like his stripes.
Every night he helps me fall asleep. We have a nice
long chat with each other, then he snuggles with me.
I put pictures in to show you.
My mouth is doing funny things. I'm starting to itch
or something. My mom says it's because I am just
starting to teethe. I'm not sure what teeth are but
they don't sound good. I hope it stops soon.
I think my cat wants to be friends. One time she
sniffed my hand before she ran away really fast. That
must be a definite sign of friendship. I am convinced
we are building the foundation of a lasting
relationship.
Enjoy the pictures!
Love,
Daya (and Jessica)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!