topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Little Green Book

Sometimes people make something called a Reiki Box, which is a box containing the reiki symbols and whatever prayers/intentions etc, all charged with reiki.

A modified version is a reiki notebook, which suits me much better.  My notebook is a little green Moleskine, not too much bigger than my phone.  I chose green because it is the color of the heart chakra, a good healing color.

In my little reiki notebook, there is lots of space for me to write whatever and whoever needs some energy.
It's like making hundreds of prayers all at once.  I send prayers and reiki to everything in my book every day.

There are people in my book I don't like, or have had difficulty with, etc.  It's good to send them good energy too, but they have their own Energetic Quarantine section.  Thankfully, it is a short list.

Little Green Book


2 comments:

  1. I like this very much. I want to start a notebook too. Is there any specific way to set one up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I have never heard of this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3