topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

How to Get Through the Summer

Carey and I aren't sure how we will get through July and August.
So I had a Great Idea.... the best way to make time go fast is when you have Deadlines.

So we have a 4 week project with deadlines every Saturday.
Hopefully this will make July go quickly.

********
Yesterday for the 4th of July we went to Coney Island because Rob wanted a hot dog from Nathan's. It was packed. We went on the Thunderbolt:



Rob said this was the ride to determine if he is too old for roller coasters.
The verdict is he is not too old.

The Cyclone is 90 years old and it is not too old either.  Daya didn't think the Cyclone was a big deal in line, but afterward she thought it was really scary. There's a reason there are so many copycat Cyclones!



The Cyclone has it's own Parks Department sign!


Rob has been on the Cyclone probably 75 times and he says he still gets scared before going on.

I was not scared.

******
Daya is not in camp this summer because I can't pay for dance and braces AND camp. So it is a bit of a tough summer.  I wish it was different but there's nothing I can do.

1 comment:

  1. I would not get on the Thunderbolt. The Cyclone sounds like fun. I don't like the idea of going upside down. Just call me old. Sounds like you had a good time. I have faith that you will all make it through July and August. Hang in there. Try to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3