topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, April 01, 2017

Sinddri and Srali

The other day I said to Carey, "Have you played the Elder Scrolls Online?"
She said, "Yes, the beta version."
Me: "Is it good?"
She: "It wasn't bad. It's much more fun if you play with a friend."
Me: "I never played a MMO...I don't get how it works."

Long text thread short, we are now both hanging out in Tamriel together.

She is Srali the Khajiit and I am Sinddri the Wood Elf.

Aren't we adorable?



There are cats all over, too!





3 comments:

  1. Showing my age here but I have never played these games before. Don't know anything about them. I am sure you are having fun. Of course there are cats involved. ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never played a game on line... if I did I would become addicted to it... I know my personality, lol... I am glad you are having fun xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! My son played Elder Scrolls Online a while ago. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3