topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter

Daya got a visit from the Easter bunny.
She was most excited about her new sandals.



Holographic Grass

I love Easter- it is a nice holiday with good chocolate.

The cats also had a nice day.



We went to see Jackie in the afternoon and Rob joined.
Jackie always hosts such nice holidays- we had an egg hunt for the kids (money eggs) and Daya found the golden (actually it was green) prize money egg.

All in all she made out exceptionally well and she now has more money than me.
Which is not hard to do.

Rob looked good and knew it...here he is doing his supermodel pose.
My supermodel pose is not very good.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all had a nice day. Daya is lucky that the Easter Bunny still comes around. I remember those days when they get too old for the bunny. It was always the day the Easter Bunny brought the first swim suit of the season. ha.. Fun times. You and Rob make a nice looking couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a snazzy couple! Say hi to Rob from me!! Glad you had a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3