topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, March 03, 2017

Little Star

Daya went to the dentist last night for her cleaning.  (She is still allergic to the light)...and she had a teeny little cavity. Sigh. Under the sealant. Sigh.  

She got a little tiny cavity on her right molar (#30 for the dental-inclined)... the dentist (we both LOVE her) fixed it right away...and she let me feel it with the dental poke-tool and showed me how it wasn't just a stain. Fixing it took all of five minutes- no shot needed or anything, it was just so minor but it would have gotten worse for sure.

It is honestly no big deal, but I was really hoping to get her through childhood at least with no fillings in her adult teeth. It's harder with braces, I know that, and let's hope this is the last filling she needs.

So now Daya has a little teeny star on molar #30.

3 comments:

  1. Wow to Daya for getting away without many cavities... my oldest ended up with only 2 very small ones and she is 35 ... my poor Valentina had 10 at the age of 5... it's sad for her... I'll have to message you about the dentist as it doesn't look like we are going to do braces after all... xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good checkup and cleaning. One tiny filling at this age is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so much harder with braces. But it's so good that you're on top of things before they get bad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3