topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, March 30, 2017

FLIP: Prohibition






I'm with Georgia.

Prohibition was something that people got all insane about back in the 1920s.
Amazingly that was almost 100 years ago!
This really is a very interesting bit of history, though,





I am not sure this is a valid case for prohibition,
as no one was suggesting to outlaw water.


Mom might need a glass of wine sometimes.
She does not look happy in this picture.
She is also a giantess and the baby is bigger than the girl.
Just... DRAWING OBSERVATIONS
:p

******
I had trouble figuring out what the heck to do for this week.
Nothing great from my end... I did  this last minute without the benefit of contact lenses, because as of Monday 7:30pm MY EYE STILL HURTS.

Just a little play on the wet/dry concept.
ACEO pastel on colourfix 2.5 x 3.5

I'm sure my cylinder is off perspective but I can't see it because I literally can't see.
Ugh.

3 comments:

  1. Your poor eye. I hope it is better by now. I also hope you are feeling a bit more rested. Nice try without contacts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, people nowadays could take some of these thoughts into consideration...

    Your interpretation is very interesting! I think you did really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, I hope your eye feels better Jessica... I haven't worn contacts in such a long time, I miss them but they aren't something I'll wear again due to the fact that I wear progressive lenses and I couldn't deal with the weights in the lenses... take care of yourself xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3