topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Easel Tightening Thingy Update

Remember the Tightening Thingy that stopped tightening my easel?
I was unsuccessful in finding a bolt with the correct threading.
Partially because I need to keep looking and I haven't.

Then I had a Brilliant Lightbulb Moment when I realized there is another exact tightening thingy on the back of the mast! I swapped them out. Now the front tightens again, AND the stripped Tightening Thingy isn't stripped where it needs to tighten the back so it all works!

WHY. Why didn't I think of that sooner.

3 comments:

  1. Good thinking! How did the weekend go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inventive, good idea... I am glad you found a way to make it work xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3