topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

V Day

I always do something for Daya for Valentine's day...usually chocolates.
This year I got her a box of chocolates and 2 cards... one from me and one from the cats. I sneak into her room when she is asleep and leave it for her to see first thing in the morning.


                        


**********
Rob took me out which I really appreciate, especially on a Tuesday night after work.

We went to a really nice place in Brooklyn- actually right in my old neighborhood a couple of blocks from Pratt. It was lovely, and the food was really good.

He also gave me a big bouquet of flowers.
The cats were intensely curious until they decided it was boring, after all.


All three cats kept photobombing my flowers...


4 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a good Valentines Day. Daya too. Your kittties are so thoughtful. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though my boys are older, I still love buying them a little present for Valentine's Day. Glad you had such a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a lovely V Day. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you had a nice Valentine's Day. So cute that the 'cats' send a card to Daya too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3