topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, February 04, 2017

Sink!

Rob said he has a sink in his closet that someone gave him from a job.  It is brand new.  Porcelain and mohogany, do I want it?
Ummm..YES.

Rob also asked if I want him to put in a new bathroom door.
YES PLEASE.

My bathroom door is a ridiculous mess.The floor is elevated and someone cut the door years ago before I moved in, so the bottom was hollow.  They covered it with masking tape and paint, but that fell off years ago and the bottom started splintering.

The cats made it much worse.

A couple of years ago I covered it with contact paper and it looks ugly but at least there aren't bits of door splinter all over my apartment anymore.

So I will be getting a new bathroom door.

Here is my new sink!  I LOVE IT!
It is in my library until Rob can come install it.




Furball and Isis were snuggling today.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sink! Sweet kitties. Even sweeter Rob. He is making points in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that is a beautiful sink, I am looking forward to seeing a picture when it is in... I don't have a cabinet underneath mine, I compensated with 2 wall shelves and one on the floor... xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3