topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, January 05, 2017

Wobbly

I'm feeling extremely wobbly and I'm trying to stay upright.
Basically, I'm seriously concerned about my job stability looking forward.

I have been here for almost 11 years now....I really love my job.
I like the office, I like the people, I like the work, and I like the company.
I like being very established.
I have a good commute.
It is a good situation and I want to stay.

There is so much unknown.....but I feel shaky in a way I never have before.
I'm trying to not be scared but it is hard.

Right now I'm doing nothing.
I don't want to leave and there is no reason to take immediate action.

But I am scared.
I don't have people who would help me in a tough time.
And I need to take care of Daya.

I'm trying to reign in my mind and stay positive, go with Flow, and keep remembering that no matter what I will be ok. But my mind tells me there are people who do not end up ok... Minds are scary things.

As much as I am not ready to leave this life I do think, often, that I'm so glad it will come to an end at some point, that this stress won't last forever.

This is one of those times when I need to keep my energy stable and get out of a fear vibration. It is very difficult.

3 comments:

  1. I wish there was something I could say that would reassure you. You are strong. You and Daya will survive, this I know. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's scary, there's no job that is 100% stable. I worry constantly myself, especially in these days...

    I hope it'll be okay for you... ((HUGS)) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, sorry to hear you're feeling this way :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3