1. It is SNOWING!! I love snow! Yay!
2. I woke up early at Daya's request to iron her hair. She has a LOT of hair and it took 45 minutes...we were both late. She said....on her own, out of nowhere, "I love you,".... oh tweenagers. Waking up at oh-god-thirty to iron hair for 45 minutes is definitely an act of love.
3. Daya sent me a text from school this morning telling me school gave her a metrocard...for reals.... again.....?? Well, ok, we'll see how it goes. I remain skeptical. I think it is the same as before because the other one expires today.
4. I'm going to see Rob after work. Daya has dance til 9 so I have a whole evening to fill. That means I won't go to yoga but that's ok. I'd rather go spend time with Rob.
5. Furball is Cat of the Day.
6. I'm still not feeling 100% inside but I'm doing much better. A little better every day. I think I'm over the worst bits, and slowly feeling back to my normal self. Who knows, maybe I'll get over to the easel this week. I would like to finish the painting I have going.
7. I am glad January is over.