topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Techno-Media-Cleanse

I decided to go off Facebook for a while.

This horrid anxiety that just will not go away.....and when I do manage to get my equilibrium back- every time I go on Facebook I feel about a thousand times worse so I'm off.

Never in my life have I had such intense and relentless anxiety and upset that lasts this long.  I think most of it is job fear, but I have had that before too and it always subsides after a while.  Whatever this is just will not go away no matter what.

There is a huge and intense amount of fear, hate, and almost-panic going around in society and aside from my job-fear, I think it's very possible I'm picking up on it and it is really affecting me in a bad way. So I need to just step out of it all and work on getting my inner stability back.

I'm falling into too much fear about things that are unknown- all of which are future unknowns. I am scared at having no safety net. I feel very unsafe, overwhelmed and alone. This isn't healthy and not a good way to live.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, better to take a break from it for a while then. If the anxiety can be avoided by just staying away from it then it's an easy decision to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, reach out to me if you ever need to talk, you know I will listen... I understand the fear, I think so many people are dealing with that right now, it is so hard to stay positive when you feel unsafe... xox ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3