topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Stupid Week

I'm having that kid of week where everything feels very wrong.
I wish it was possible to just think away being so scrambled.

Daya had a bad day yesterday, some friend drama I guess, and she didn't want to talk to me about it.  I guess that's ok but she was really upset and I wanted to help and support her, but she just shuts me out.  I know it is the age but it is still hard.

I sent ** (person who unfriended me) a text asking why.
I need closure, because this is someone I have known for a long time and I just can't figure it out.
As stupid as it is, I'm upset.
Nothing back. Maybe later.

Work is...ok for now but I'm still worried and I can't shake it.

No sun all week.  Gloom.

*******
** called me and I'm glad she did.
She is furious with me because of something that happened several months ago.

** has a 21 year old daughter, and ** has been going through some drastic life changes and I heard through the grapevine it was going very hard on her daughter.  So I reached out through Instagram to offer support if needed.

** looked through her daughter's phone and correspondence and saw the text, was furious I did that, and that's why she ended our friendship.

There are other things that could be said here but most of it has nothing to do with me so it doesn't belong on my blog.

**I reserve the right to monitor Daya's phone and she knows that but I also believe in privacy.

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, teens are so tough, one minute they want us, the next minute they want to ignore us... I too reserve the right to monitor Valentina's phone, it a privilege for her to have one. I have never gone through it but she know I can. Luckily for me Valentina tells me the truth, even when she doesn't want to and thinks I will be mad. I don't flip out at her but she still has consequences..

    It's too bad about your friend but I guess that is how some people react, I am glad she reached out to you... xox

    I agree, we need more sun... xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooooooo, I wish you'd let go of the unfriending thing :-( This person clearly isn't worth it. She isn't worthy of your friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need sunshine and more arting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3