topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Wet Alpaca

I got a nice new alpaca hat in Hudson.
Alpaca is wonderful- it is warm and soft and never itchy like wool.

This is my lovely alpaca hat:


The other night I went to pick up Daya from dance. It was raining lightly so I didn't bother with my umbrella, and my alpaca hat was so nice and warm.

I was on the train.
A man stepped on and I thought, 'Wow, that guy stinks.  He smells like a wet dog."

Oddly, the smell didn't go away when I got off the train.
Which led me to the discovery that it was ME!
I was the stinky one!

Apparently my alpaca hat, when wet, smells like a wet cat.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... lol.. that's awful when we realize it's us... When you first started talking about how soft the hat was I thought I want one... now I am not sure about the smell part... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that I am sitting here giggling. What a shock it would be to find that one's hat smells bad when wet. Good thing it is warm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3