topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, December 08, 2016

The Ugliest Couch in the Universe

This morning when I got to the office I walked across the floor in my dazed pre-tea state to get...tea.

I walked around the corner and mentally shouted "WTF!"

There is a new couch.
This thing.


We had a couch already, and it was a pretty nice couch.
It was dark grey.
It was also fairly new, meaning it wasn't gross.

And now we have this eyesore, probably because it was on another floor where someone important must dwell, and they said,  "I can't look at that thing one more day, make it go away!" so they took our nice dark grey couch and gave us this thing.

Someone intentionally designed the pattern on this thing.
Someone actually paid for this thing.

It is the ugliest couch in the universe, and now I have to look at it every day.

4 comments:

  1. I don't like the design, it looks like it is very low to the floor, if I sat on it, I would not be able to get back up off it... hopefully it gets switched out for you Jess xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a weird height...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap, you're right! Especially against that wall color. Ouch my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't look very inviting. U-g-l-y.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3