topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, November 03, 2016

Halloween

Daya was some sort of ghosty thing with chains for Halloween.
What it was really all about was the Grim Reaper Scythe...she wanted one of those and the costume was secondary.

I had an AWESOME makeup look planned that she told me I could do, and then she was so uncooperative I got mad and gave up. She was on her own.

So she looks good but not great like she would have if she kept her promise and let me do her makeup.

We made out extremely well with the chocolate-haul.  Daya weighed it at 4lbs.
















2 comments:

  1. Cute costume. She is much too pretty for a reaper. Having fun is what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd LOVE to experience Halloween in the US some day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3