topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, November 11, 2016

Gloomy

I'm feeling very gloomy today and I know why.
I don't know how to fix it though. There isn't anything I can do.

I threw out a prayer for help the other day and I took a nice long mid-morning nap (I am off work today) and I had a dream about Archangel Gabriel.

When Archangels show up it is best to pay attention.
So now I have to learn about and figure out how to work with Gabriel.

I don't really understand why Gabriel showed up, as s/he is a messenger and is more about announcements and taking action on projects and leadership. My issue does not fall into those categories.

Rafael I would understand.
Gabriel I do not understand.


Gabriel

*****
I was going to go out painting but was undecided because we have 40mph wind gusts.
Wind is a plein air painter's worst enemy.

Daya is home today and she was griping about being lonely so I didn't rush to go out.
Then I woke up and was really going to go out but now it is too late because the cemetery closes at 5 and it is after 2 and that's where I want to go.

I unpacked my Belly River box from my backpack and opened it to make sure I didn't leave anything in there.

Now, I am really careful with that box. I have been using it for years and I treat it well.
The hinges have been a little sticky but I went to open the box as I normally do and the wood completely split off and the hinges will not move at all.

There are no words, I am so upset!!

I emailed Ben Haggett, and I'll ask Rob if he will have a look at it since he is a master (for real) carpenter and all...he knows wood....I'm hoping Rob will help because otherwise I'll send it to Ben but I don't want to be apart from my box because I use it all the time!!

I am SO UPSET.





2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! I hope Rob will have some idea what to do about it. I am SO sorry about your box!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. Sorry to hear this. I hope Ben can get it fixed up for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3