topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, November 18, 2016

A Smelly Story

The other day I was walking home from work, and I was on my block- almost home.
A couple was walking together in front of me, and he was holding a pizza from Dominoes. *****
I could smell it but I didn't think anything of it.

There is a group of teenagers who live a few buildings down, and they were walking behind me and talking loudly.

They, too, smelled the pizza. They started talking about it, LOUDLY.
"I smell pizza! It STINKS! It must be that nasty Dominoes crap! GROSS!"

They then spied the couple walking ahead of me.

"Oh! You're right!  Look, that guy has a nasty pizza! EEWWW!!!"

And they kept going on about it until they turned into their building.

Now, I KNOW that couple heard them. The whole block heard them!
That poor guy who probably just bought dinner to enjoy with his girlfriend, getting trashed by those teenagers!

***** Dominoes is not real food, let alone pizza.
We do have a good pizzeria a block away, and they do an excellent pie.  So I don't know why anyone would go to Dominoes. This is something I truly don't understand, not here in NYC where we have the nice local pizzerias everywhere. They make everything there from scratch. I agree with the teenagers- GROSS!

For your visual reference, this is what a good plain slice looks like:


This is what a fake plain slice looks like:


2 comments:

  1. You are lucky to have choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teenagers are the same everywhere. They're little assholes. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3