topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, October 27, 2016

What the Cat Cost

Because she is an everlasting pest, Pebberz needed to go to the vet again, because we ran out of Prozac.

Pebbz WAILED the whole way to the vet. I walked halfway, then caught the bus.
I do not like being on the bus with a wailing cat.
Some people laughed.
Some people gave me really strange looks because I had noises emanating from my person and they didn't realize I had a cat on my back.
Some people seemed annoyed.
Some people felt bad for the cat.

No one felt bad for me, which is really wrong because the cat cost me $225.

Imagine this on non-stop repeat for about 35 minutes.





Pebbles checks out the exam room

1 comment:

  1. Sad day for you and Pebbles. I had a cat once that cried every inch of the way when I had to take her to the vet. This was before there were cat carriers etc. I had to pull her out from under the front seat wailing all the time like I was killing her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3