topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Today is Tuesday

Today is Tuesday, another week is going by.
This evening I'm going to yoga for the first time in a year.  I can't believe it has been a year.

I have made some changes- necessary changes- over the past few months and it is an adjustment. I derail easily, and I know that, and I know why, so I have to take it into consideration.  Hopefully it will get better, but I need more time and it is ok. It's just something I have to keep in mind.

Sorting things out is difficult and sometimes I am not sure what's what.

The Fall schedule has got me with many long stretches of time by myself, several times a week. Evenings, days,  Daya is at dance a lot and Rob is busy with school.  I like being alone but it's getting to be a little bit too much, even for me. So I need to fill my time.  So, yoga tonight.

Everything with Rob is still pretty new- it's only been about three months. I have no agenda, I don't know what we are, and at this point that's ok because it is still very new.  There's a whole lot to like about Rob and I genuinely like having him around.  He is good company, We get along. I like him for who he is as a person.
It is very nice to have a man in my life.

He wants to move out of the city though, Westchester. To me, that's far and requires driving which is not an option for me.  So I don't know if I'm setting myself up for another loss and that makes me very sad. It really stinks that after this long stretch of alone-life that I would meet someone really great just to have them move away.

I don't know what to do, and maybe it's just something that needs to work itself out with time, one way or another. I don't have an agenda, I'm not the clingy type, I'm not into forcing things to be a certain way.  But isn't the point of seeing someone to grow a connection? Especially someone you like and get along well with?

In this case, perhaps more time is needed.  Since I don't know what to do, I'm going to do nothing and let things unfold however they will.  I just wish I could stop feeling sad about it.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if Rob will be reading this...? Good for you for going back to yoga. I've been doing yoga for years and I love it. I just do it on my own at home though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob knows about my blog but I'm pretty sure he doesn't read it, which is fine. I don't care whichever way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3