topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, October 24, 2016

Picture

I got a text over the weekend from a number not in my contacts.
They sent this picture with a short message.

I know who sent it.
She doesn't have to identify herself.  
She knows I know.

The last time I heard from my best friend at Pratt was 5 or 6 years ago when Kaiti died.  Kaiti is pictured all the way at the left. I am all the way at the right.

I got dumped at the same time my marriage ended and I had a baby and I had to move in an emergency and I was very scared and traumatized. It all happened at the same time. I'm sure I have written about it here somewhere.  Oh, here too.  She dumped me when I asked her for help and got mad at me for asking her for help.

I admit I wasn't a perfect friend but getting dumped like that during that time was really bad. I have only heard from her twice since and this was the second time.

Why she sent me this picture?  I have no idea.

I didn't save the number.


90s at Pratt

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3