topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Jerry's Plein Air Contest!

Jerry's International Palette Shop had a plein air contest today in Union Square.
The theme was the statues.

The weather was perfect and Rob kept me company which was very nice of him.
I liked having him around.

There are awards! I want to win! But even if I don't win anything, it was still a really fun experience...so great to see so many people come out and paint!

Winners will be announced Oct 30th.

Roar!
8x10 pastel on Richeson sanded paper


Rob took this pic of me working.


3 comments:

  1. Love it. You've got the metal rendering down perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too. You captured the ferocious face. I hope you win too. Fun seeing you work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3