topiary cats

topiary cats

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Ink and Stupid Eyes

I'm in a bit of a slump and I can't paint which really stinks.
Hopefully I'll be able to make this week's theme happen....

Yesterday I went to the eye dr for my yearly visit and I have to be on drops now.
Stupid eyes. It's not a big deal really but I still don't like it.

But I got my ink in the mail three weeks early!
Liquitex came out with a special edition muted colors series- ink and acrylic paint. I am not interested in the paint but the ink!!! Wow!

It came in a really nice huge box and it is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Mz Muse will stroll back into your life. Hang in there. Maybe these drops will bring her on. Inks look like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3