topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, September 29, 2016

WTF

......where are my sidebar widgets with ALL MY LINKS I have saved through the last 10 years?

And my blog feed?

.......

??????

Do I try and edit settings and hope for the best, or do I wait and hope it all comes back? I haven't touched anything, it is all just GONE!


UPDATE:
After crawling through blogger code, google searches, re-setting, backing up, backing up again, I typed in cache:stapeliad.blogspot.com in Chrome to pull up yesterday's cached page.  Which had all my correct sidebar data.

Other people are having the same problem with their link lists right now, I guess because blogger just did an update.

I manually re-built everything and backed it up again, hopefully my link lists and blog feed will stay put.

*****

Today is a very extremely stupid day, just saying.

2 comments:

  1. oh no!!! I hope it all comes back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks normal to me now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3