topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, September 03, 2016

Wine Fridge Time-Travel Portal

For my 10 year anniversary at work I got a wine fridge, which arrived this morning.

The Wine Fridge

The cool thing about the wine fridge, other than it is a wine fridge and it has Freon, is that it is also a time travel portal.  The ship date was stated as September 13th and it is here.

I have not figured out how the time travel function works because it was not mentioned in the instructions, but I know it is there and all I can say is that if my wine time-travel-disappears I will not be happy.  If it time-travel appears that's fine.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you have to drink the wine that you chill in it to get the time travel affect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wine fridge and I agree with Lisa... maybe you have to drink the wine and then time travel may happen... lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Lisa's idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3