topiary cats

topiary cats

Sunday, September 04, 2016

I Need a Word for That

I have a stuffy-cold.

It is a very stupid stuffy-cold, and it started yesterday afternoon.
This morning when I woke up it had gotten worse, and I cancelled the nice plans I had so I could stay home and attempt to wipe out the stuffy-cold.

I could't find my Vicks.  Well, I have two, one is the greaseless cream which is ok but I prefer the original because it feels better on my nose after all the tissues. And it lasts longer.

My Vicks jar lives next to my computer.  It is one of those things that I always have around if I am feeling a bit stuffy. I always see it.  It is always there.  I like having it around.

My jar of Vicks makes me happy.

But I could not find my jar of Vicks. It was not where it usually lives.


Have you ever had the experience of 
misplacing something 
you see daily and you
always know where it is, 
and when you can't find it you think 
you see it EVERYWHERE?


I need a word for that.

That is exactly what happened with my Vicks.

I did find it eventually, over by my easel.  I had looked there pretty early on in my search (several times) but it was hidden under some palette paper.


My jar of Vicks
makes me happy :)

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I hope you are feeling better now. Poor baby. Nothing worse than misplacing your Vicks. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I hope you feel better soon... and yes I have misplaced an item that I knew where it was all the time and then poof... gone... so frustrating. I know where my magic bag is at all the time, I use it regularly... last night I needed it, I couldn't find it... now I have to buy another one... then I will find the old one... xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! glad you found it. hope you will better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn crappy colds!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3