topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I can haz blog post?

Wow, I haven't posted since Saturday.
I am LATE on our mutual madness because I suck.

Sometimes after I finish what I consider to be a major painting I back off from the easel for a while,and sometimes I immediately move on to the next painting.

I have also been spending a lot of time gaming, trying to get through the Tomb Raider game that came out this year.  (I'm late on that, too.)

Oh yeah, haha maybe that's why my easel and blog are so neglected!

I'm coming on to the home stretch in Tomb Raider though, one more map to clear out and the final region so hopefully I will be done next week.

Rob just found out last night that I game sometimes, he said he never met a girl who is into gaming. I told him there are lots of us.  He said he feels a bit bugged out, which I think is pretty funny.

*****
In other news, I picked up the Urban Decay Vice lippie palette at Sephora.  There are 2- this one is only at Sephora and i like it better than the one on the UD site.

Am completely totally LOVING it.


*******
There is a middle school here in NYC run by Hunter College, and they invited Daya to apply based on her 5th grade test scores, which ranked in the top 3,660 students in all of NYC. She doens't wantto do it, which is fine but it is still pretty awesome that she scored in that very top percentage of students city-wide.

1 comment:

  1. Woot, very cool that you got the lip palette.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3