topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, July 25, 2016

Unsorted

I'm trying to figure myself out which is probably not possible this time of year in this awful heat. I'm such a heat-wimp.  Cannot deal.

I had no AC when I was pregnant and that was beyond terrible. I might have heat-related PTSD from it. (although my stupid ex had no problem installing an AC in his girlfriend's apartment that summer..................)

Summer is just so awful.

*********
I'm having really odd dreams, which is pretty normal for me but last night I had a wacky time-travel NYC dream.  It was the 1800s I think. The stores and shops looked pretty cool and there was a particular family that had just moved here from Somewhere Else.  They had no money so they did what everyone does- they found work. In a shop. the girl- the daughter- met a man and was engaged to be married.  During the work day there was a problem with the water in the shop, a flood, and the girl got soaked and caught a chill. She needed to get warm (still at work) and no one would help her change into something dry due to religious beliefs about a baptized Christian woman (which she was and they were) not having her chest bare.  So she died right then and there from wet cold while they all stood around with their stupid religious beliefs and refused to help her when it would have been so easy to do.

******
Being awake is no less odd.
I'm trying to sort out why some people (ok person) have (has) been a Big Deal and yet, someone else who is really awesome (truly) and "now" just isn't.

I'm trying to work out why the person who was a Big Deal was so because maybe a couple of times in a lifetime you meet someone you connect with like that and why this other awesome person (who really is fantastic) just isn't a Big Deal. And it seems so very, very wrong and messed up that life is like that.

Or maybe I lost the capacity...maybe it got burned out or bruised or it just quit and died, I don't know.

******
To make this an even wackier post, you can use rubbing alcohol with a brush with panpastels.  It works especially well with the metallic colors.

Keep cats away from panpastels, they have messed up a few of mine. I don't know what it is about cats and panpastels, but keep them covered and away from cats.

Cat Damage.
There is a cat claw hole in 
the bottom pink pan (not pictured)

2 comments:

  1. Cooking here in SW IN too. Must be the time for odd dreams. Heat does this to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the heat causes really odd dreams... I've been having a few wacky ones when I can sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3