topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Sharp

It is so odd how there are so many things that just roll off me, and then something very small and meaningless hits me in a sharp way.

Does it matter? No.
Does it have any real bearing on my life? No.
Does it make me think it is part of a pattern of interactions I keep experiencing? Yes.
Why does it matter with this specific person? I don't know. That's what I have to look at. The circumstance, I guess. Words spoken. I actually believed it. And I wanted a friend.

People always change their minds.  They say one thing, nothing happens (that I am aware of), and then their minds just change.

I'm done.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better getting that out of your mind. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica I feel your frustrations... for years I had a friend I could call daily, go out regularly... after 25 years it ended and I've never had a friend that close since. I miss it but I have to go without it... I feel a whole in heart ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear someone hurt you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3